Dementia Friendly Screenings
Our special screenings offer people living with dementia the chance to enjoy classic films in a relaxed and supportive environment.
The screenings are open to all but we extend a warm welcome to those living with dementia, their companions and family members. Tickets for screenings are standard price, with one free companion ticket. There are no adverts or trailers before the film but our cinema bar will open from 45 minutes prior to the screening, serving a variety of snacks and refreshments.
Specially trained staff will be on hand and the screening will also include:
- An interval midway through the film
- clearer signage to help you find your way about
- no adverts or trailers preceding the screening
- the lights will be up a little and the sound reduced slightly
- people are welcome to move about as they wish
- we encourage you to sing along and enjoy yourself
Click here to view upcoming Dementia-Friendly screenings
If you have any questions, please contact our Box Office on 01604 624811 or email us.